My experience with CloudHQ

 I use CloudHQ for my online messaging business. It is one of the most used and powerful tools I have in my toolbox. As I am constantly receiving orders with customers personal messages that I need to parse out for their purchase. It gives me a clean and organized list of information that I can pass onto my designers, making for a very united structure. This is simply a dream when faced with thousands of emails. Especially when you must go back and find data pertaining to a specific client as you can use a find search in google sheets and easily find the data you need. With their 50 free exports for a trial I was able to really understand the product and discover how amazing it was. I quickly found myself unable to run my online business without it. I found their interface vary easy to use. It gives you a simple list of radio buttons to select the information you need in your excel sheet. Since it is seamlessly integrated with my most used email client Gmail, I really cannot find myself


Pros: It is simple to figure out as It was my first time researching parsing tools and I found this one to be the most strait forward.

Comments